Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Due Date

Today is my due date. And I'm still pregnant. Seeing as how my pregnancy has been a lot like my mom's (and she was late with all 4 of us), I knew I would go past my due date. I don't consider myself "late" because post-term isn't until after 42 weeks. My baby can't read a calendar, so she doesn't know she's "supposed" to come today. I'll let her come when she's ready. Although, now I don't have anything to count down to. I'm going to try and stay preoccupied with other things so I don't go mad. She'll be here before I know it.


40 weeks pregnant


The bassinet is all ready to go


The clothes, blankets and burp cloths are washed and folded


The diapers and wipes are waiting to be used


And now we wait.....

3 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

So exciting! I don't know how you can be so calm lol. I'm losing it already.

Ashley said...

I totally remember waiting like that too! Good luck! Looks like you're all ready, and that's awesome!

karlie said...

enjoy your last few days with your hubby....your life is about to change dramatically! Any day now! so excited for you!!!