Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We rang in the new year by watching old Disney movies and pigging out. I tried to put Claire down for the night, but she only slept for a couple hours and was up by 10pm. So, she celebrated with us. We didn't have access to tv, so we tried to find live feed of the ball drop online. None of us really searched that hard until we realized it was 11:45 and we still hadn't found it. So I did some research and found a site that would provide it. Only I didn't find it until 11:58. It was at that point that we decided we probably should pour sparkling cider for everyone to have a toast. As everyone is frantically preparing the toast and I'm frantically trying to access the live feed, it turned midnight. It was kind of pathetic, but really funny. Then we ran outside and yelled at the top of our lungs (while Lorraine blew a war horn.) I love a good excuse to yell outside in the middle of the night.

I dressed up Claire in a pretty party dress


Happy mommy and happy baby


Sitting on Daddy's lap


Her shoe wouldn't stay on


She wanted to celebrate, too


This picture was taken at 11:59


Way too excited


And then we went inside for a toast

0 is the number of people who love me: