Friday, July 9, 2010

Seaport Village

I was born and raised in San Diego and I had never been to Seaport Village before today. Since Liz and Emme are here with us, so we decided to be tourists and go down to the harbor. It was a fun day. We had lunch there, but it wasn't the best food. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't melt-in-your-mouth either. The weather was pretty chilly (in JULY), but it was still nice. All in all, we're glad we went.

I feel welcomed


Isn't it enchanting?


Baby ducklings!


Pretty harbor


She knows how to pose


Mama loves baby


How would you like to eat at a restaurant with this guy staring you down?


This is Scooter


Isn't this the coolest thing? I would have LOVED to ride in it. I don't even want to know how much it costs.

0 is the number of people who love me: