Monday, November 15, 2010

26

Today is my 26th birthday. I started the day with french toast and watching Monk. I don't get to do that very often. I just relaxed the whole day since it was my day off. (Sweet!) We had dinner at Filippi's Pizza with friends and family and I got spoiled! What a great day!


My little princess all ready to go to dinner (in her new tutu!)


Mmmm... lemon


Blurry, but you get an idea of her reaction


This is the cake my mom made me... chocolate fudge and peanut butter... to die for!

5 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

Crap! You should have told me! I'm so glad you had a great birthday. Miss you!

Nicole said...

Aww, sorry, that would have been great to have you there! Why don't we get together more often?

Kricket said...

I know! We should go to the Children's Museum in Esco next week.

Nicole said...

Ooh, that sounds like fun! Are there free museum days?

Kricket said...

I don't think so unfortunatley. :(