Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas, etc.

Christmas was celebrated all month long, so I'm just going to put it all in one post cuz I'm lazy. Plus, I have 2 sleeping children at the same time and I don't know how long that's going to last, so I've gotta make this quick. I love Christmas and all the joy that it brings. Especially with young children. This Christmas, Claire had the flu (on Christmas Day - yuck) so that kinda put a damper on things, but we celebrated nonetheless. I wanted Mace's first Christmas to be special, so I made sure to really put a lot of focus on him as well.

Mace with "Cowboy Santa", aka Awesome OB/GYN
(There are more pictures taken with 2 more Santas, but one hasn't been e-mailed to me yet and the other was given to me as a hard copy [actually there are like a dozen] and I have yet to figure out the scanner part of our printer)

Helping Mommy wrap presents

Opening presents at Grandma and Papa's a week early (since Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa were going on a cruise over Christmas)

More presents

Christmas Eve, with an extra present under the tree

First Christmas

Incredible homemade bear for Mace - read the note attached

*Love*

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

So cute! Glad to read a post from you. I know you're busy. Claire and Mace are getting soooo big!