Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Escondido South Stake Christmas Concert

Tonight was our 6th annual Escondido South Stake Christmas concert at the California Center for the Arts Escondido. This year we invited the Escondido Stake to join us. It was a big success! We worked really hard and our hard work paid off. I've been participating all 6 years and I've loved them all! This year I played violin in two numbers and sang in the choir in three numbers (one of them I got to play a chime!) As much fun as it was, I'm so glad it's over. It's always so stressful and it takes up a lot of time. But so worth it!


Douglas singing in a barbershop quartet at the dress rehearsal on Sunday. "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen" was cut because of questionable lyrics (yep, that's right.)


My dressing room


My choir outfit


My hair was done by a professional stylist in the show


"Wizards in Winter"


"The World Was Waiting" with the children's choir


"Christmas Bells Are Ringing" with chimes


"What Child Is This" - Celtic version


"O Holy Night" with soloists


Yay, production team!

0 is the number of people who love me: