Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's a baby!

IT'S...





A...





GIRL!!!!!!!


This is her thinking pose :)


The baby is healthy and doing great! I am calculated at 17 weeks, 3 days (not 15 like originally predicted) and my due date has been moved up from August 22 to August 5! We are sooooooo excited!!

6 is the number of people who love me:

Ashley said...

Congratulations and YAY for girls! You will LOVE dressing her up, it's just way too much fun!

Brenda said...

Nicole, I am thrilled to pieces to hear your good news.

Raadgep Fam said...

i am so happy for you guys! woooohoooo!

Jessica said...

YAY for girls!! They seriously are so much fun. I will make you any flower clips or bows you want! I'm so excited! Yay for August birthday's too... Layla's is the 31st.

Weston Family said...

We're so excited for you! We were hoping for triplets so you could have a trio

Claudia said...

Yea! Congratulations! That's so cool! You got some cool photos! You must be so happy! :)