Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daddy's Little Pumpkin

We took Claire to her first pumpkin patch at Nate's Butt Farm and we had a great time acting like kids.

She's giving me a quizzical look because I busted out laughing when I put this giant bow on her head


They all decided it would be fun to pile in the outhouse. I opted out of that one.


We had fun posing our little pumpkin


Yeah...


Douglas and I are the parents and Claire and Josiah are the kids


Daddy's grumpy little pumpkin


One of these things is not like the other


This is my favorite picture of the day


All zonked out, but with our very own pumpkin

2 is the number of people who love me:

Ashley said...

I love that picture of her all by herself on top of the big pile of pumpkins! Cute!!!

Kricket said...

So cute!!! Don't you love Halloween and Bates? I'm glad you are enjoying being a mother so much. She's so adorable.