Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so fun this year, especially since it was Claire's first! I decided to dress her up as Piglet since she's my little piggy (always hungry.) She'll hate me for it later. But she was so darn cute! I tried to find a costume for her, but the only ones I could find were 18-month and over $30. So, I went to Michael's and bought some foam stuff for 99 cents and made it myself. I'm not the crafty type, so I'm really proud of the way it turned out. Tonight, we went to our ward's Halloween carnival and trunk-or-treat. I took Claire around to all the cars and I was happy to have an excuse to go trick-or-treating. :)


Our poor little pumpkin this morning. We decided not to display it


Sweet little Piglet


Jared is Pooh, Mom is Tigger, I'm Eeyore and Claire is Piglet


All worn out and we haven't even started


I worked the cake walk at the carnival


Hey, I put the whole cake walk together, so I'm allowed to eat a cupcake


Yes, I look ridiculous, but that's what Halloween's for, right?


Taken at the carnival. I suggested Douglas be Christopher Robin, but he decided to dress up in medieval clothing and go to another party instead. What a party pooper.

0 is the number of people who love me: