Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Quarter of a Century

Today I turned 25. Actually just a few minutes ago. I was born at 6:50pm. For a long time, I was terrified to turn 25. For some reason, it seemed to me like age 25 meant that I would officially be an adult. And I wasn't ready for that. I dreaded this day for a while, but I knew it had to come. It sounds silly, but I don't really feel like an adult, even though I'm married, have a beautiful daughter and 3 jobs. Well, now I'm 25 and I guess it isn't so bad.


November 15, 1984


Tonight we had a little party complete with cake and ice cream


I look ridiculous, but I wanted to show off the necklaces that Douglas got me for my birthday (notice my lovely birthday cake with 25 candles, just about ready to burn the house down)


Wow, I just realized this post sounds depressing. But, I'm not going to change it. Because it's my blog, so there. The next post will be happy. :)

0 is the number of people who love me: