Sunday, June 13, 2010

We. Are. Faaaamily.

Today we celebrated my grandparents' wedding anniversary by getting the whole family together for our semi-annual family reunion. They are all AMAZING cooks. Seriously, every time we get together, I feel like I'm eating at a gourmet restaurant. I don't know why I was so unfortunate to NOT get the amazing-cooking gene passed down to me. But, at least I can play the violin well. Anyway, we had a blast today. Claire enjoyed playing with her cousin Johnny who just turned a year old on Friday. She was all showing off with her mad walking skills while he was just crawling around. They were so cute together. Can't wait for the next reunion!


Johnny and Claire sharing a meal


Hanging out with Opa (Great-Grandpa)


Aunt Carol, Aunt Maria, Aunt Dorothy, Uncle Harry, cousin Ann - the most amazing chefs I know


There's nothing like an afternoon nap with Grandma

0 is the number of people who love me: