Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Claire!

One year ago at this very time, I gave birth to beautiful Claire Nicole. She has brought me more happiness and joy than I thought possible. Words cannot describe the incredible love I feel for her. She has the sweetest personality and is quite the mama's girl. I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

Some fun stuff about Claire:

  • She has 4 teeth (2 on bottom, 2 on top and more wanting to poke through)
  • She says "mama", "dada" and "baba" (bear)
  • She loves taking baths, eating, nursing, giving hugs and kisses and clapping her hands
  • She loves playing with random things like pots and pans, computer mice, remote controls, cell phones, keys, etc.
  • She can hold her own water bottle and climb onto the coffee table
  • She's just learning how to give high fives and do fish lips
  • Her favorite songs to sing with me are "If you're happy and you know it", "Clapping our hands is fun to do" and "Patty cake"
  • Her favorite songs to listen to are "Oompa Loompa" and anything with a beat

Pictures from birth to now (taken on or around the 10th of every month)

August 10, 2009


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


1 year

1 is the number of people who love me:

adarhysenthe said...

Such an awesome photo progression! She's so adorable! Little Claire Bear! I hope she enjoys the sword and shield we gave her!