Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkins!

We went to Nate's Butt Farm today and Claire had a blast climbing over all the pumpkins. She got herself a white pumpkin, which they call a "princess pumpkin." We also fed the animals. We had fun!


The princess and her pumpkin


As soon as I put her down, she laid down like a little model


She's in another tongue phase


She also loves to sit on things


Climbing through the pumpkins, trying to decide which one to choose


They call these the "big mac" pumpkins. Holy cow, are they huge!


Mama and daughter in the pumpkin patch


There were baby goats in the petting zoo. It was almost too much cute for me to handle. If I had wanted to spend $3 for Claire to pet the animals, that definitely would have been too much cute.


Feeding the goats. I could not for the life of me catch a picture of the goat eating corn out of Claire's hand. But, oh was she just squealing with delight!

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

She's such a doll! I had no idea those were called princess pumpkins. Julia got one too!