Friday, October 1, 2010

SDMCO

I am participating in the San Diego Mormon Choir and Orchestra (SDMCO) and we will be performing our inaugural concert on Friday, October 8 at 7:30pm at the California Center for the Arts Escondido. As a member of the orchestra, I am able to offer 20% off tickets. Let me know if you'd like to purchase tickets and I'd be happy to pick up the money, buy them at the box office and drop them off to you.

We have had several rehearsals already and I have gotten goosebumps on more than one occasion playing the beautiful music. I know that this concert will be uplifting and inspiring and I highly encourage you to attend, if you have the opportunity.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all through the gift of music!


2 is the number of people who love me:

karlie said...

you are always involved in such cool stuff! Wish we were there, we'd go!

Kricket said...

I got your message. Yes! I want to go. Call me. Btw, Claire is so stinkin' cute. I bet you're glad this blazing weather is over with.