Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine threw me an awesome baby shower. If I had had another girl, I would have hardly needed anything, but since I'm having a boy, I didn't have much. Thank goodness I already had gender neutral big things such as car seat, bassinet, etc., but I had hardly any clothes and necessities. I am so grateful for generous people who gave me gifts not only at the shower, but at church and elsewhere. Thanks to everyone who made this shower so special and to all who have supported me throughout this pregnancy! I am truly blessed!

It's a boy!!!

Yummy food and drinks

Cute!

Presents!

Claire thought baby brother was getting too many presents, so she decided to stash the toys away for herself in her shirt. It was so funny!

2 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

I'm so glad you got what you needed. Sorry I couldn't go. :( Claire is so cute. I bet she'll be great with her baby brother!

Rosslyn said...

Expect more presents,
'cause me and our other friend are putting together a box to mail you, since we can't be there in person! *hugs to the family!*