Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Of Kittens and Tricycles...

Ok, I need to tell you two quick stories that seem to have nothing to do with each other, but the final picture will tie them together. So, don't look at the picture until you've read the stories.

Story #1: A few weeks ago, some kittens randomly showed up at our back door. They were so skinny, poor things, so we decided to feed them. Well, ever since then, they've come back every day for meals. Sometimes they just lounge around the back patio. There are 7 kittens, plus the mom. So cute!



Story #2: I kind of already told you this, but I bought Claire a princess tricycle for her birthday. She LOVES it!



Well, one night, I parked the tricycle on the back patio and the next morning...


wait for it...


wait for it....


Ta da!

I just about died from the over-abundance of cuteness. With that being said, anyone want a free kitten?

1 is the number of people who love me:

Rosslyn said...

EE! Adorbs!
Maybe you can catch the mommy and see if the Humane Society will Fix her so she doesn't have more babies. Safer for her.