Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Monday and Tuesday

On Monday night we had a bonfire at the beach with our family and the Busath family. It wasn't crowded at all and it was a beautiful night. We had hot dogs and chips and veggies and fruit and roasted marshmallows for s'mores. It was yummy! We watched the sunset and walked down to the shore to feel the water. It wasn't too cold and it felt good on our bare feet. And of course we went home smelling like campfire.


Everyone but me cuz I was taking the picture.


Dad and Jared

Last night, Mom and I went to the "G" Group, which stands for girls, giggles and gabs (I think?) It's a girls night out at the house of a member of our ward. We had pedicures, ate lots of really good food and just talked and laughed. My toes are really cute now with flower stickers. I really enjoyed the evening and it was nice to get out, especially since I had had a really long day. Yesterday and today, we were super busy getting ready for our trip to the desert tomorrow, plus I had all my normal students and make-up students since I can't teach for the rest of the week. We're pretty much ready to go now and we're very excited. We'll be back to report.

0 is the number of people who love me: