Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Before and After

Once upon a time, I was 50 pounds overweight. I tried everything I could think of to get the weight off, with no results. As soon as I stopped trying, my appetite dropped significantly (to the point that I was worried) and the weight just melted off. I still don't have an explanation as to why or how my body did that, but the results sure were nice! I managed to lose 40 pounds last year and before I had a chance to lose the last 10, I got pregnant! So, now I get to gain it all back! Well, hopefully not all... just some. But, hey, no complaints here! I feel great!


Oh, this is so embarrassing. These were taken December 2007.


Ah, much better. These were taken a year later, December 2008.

2 is the number of people who love me:

Jessica said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

karlie said...

You go girl! That's so awesome!