Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

For New Year's Eve, we dressed up in garb, went to the park and took a bunch of pictures for fun and then we went to Trevor's house for a party. We ate a yummy spaghetti dinner (thanks a bunch to Trevor for making food for all of us!), played video games and then watched Princess Bride. I fell asleep in the middle because my pregnant body always demands sleep. Then as half the group enjoyed the jacuzzi, I decided to take another power nap so I could stay up until midnight (yes, I really had to.) We watched the ball drop and then played a rousing game of Cloodle until 3am! (My team won, by the way.)


I didn't take very many pictures, but Lorraine took a BUNCH and as soon as she decides to give us the pictures, I can post them


My silly husband


Relaxing at Trevor's

0 is the number of people who love me: