Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cruisin' Grand

Every Friday night during the summer-ish months in Escondido, we have what's called Cruisin' Grand. It gives people the opportunity to show off their vintage cars and for others to walk around and admire them (the cars, that is.) We went last night, but it was drizzly so hardly anybody came out. But that meant no crowds and a 5-minute wait for our party of 9 at Filippi's Pizza. There weren't near as many cars as usual, but it was still fun.


Can I have this one, please?


Oh, how I love random things. Somewhere there is a child missing a sock...

3 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

That was so fun seeing you guys! I can't remember if I told you but we ending up eating at Fillipi's too lol.

Sage said...

SO, did you think i went all senile...i remember you two...the scruffy one looks very familiar, but the cute one must have swallowed a watermelon...looks good on her though...Ma T.

Sage said...

So I've tried 6 times to make this thing work and if it doesn't , i'm gunna kick in it's keester if i can find it.