Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all past, present and future mothers! I celebrated my first Mother's Day today because technically I'm a mom. I'm just taking care of her on the inside rather than the outside. My Mother's Day gift was a maternity swimsuit that I got to pick out myself. I had such a HARD time finding a suit. Either the stores didn't have a maternity section, the prices online were too high, the suits didn't fit, etc. My final destination was Target and ta da! I have a swimsuit! It has already been put to good use.



Today we had my grandparents and another family over for dinner. This was the menu my dad displayed:


Mothers Day Dinner
10 May 2009
6 o'clock in the afternoon


APPETIZERS
Hors d'oeuvres a la Turner

*****

MAIN DISHES and SIDES
Justin's Original Lasagna (with and without beef)
Aunt Boots' Italian Vegetables
Porch Pasta Salad with Plenty of Floor Sweepings
Bennett's Garlic Bread

*****

BEVERAGES
Douglas' Festive Liquids

*****

DESSERT
Liz's Classic Cheesecake Cupcakes



All in all, it was a good day. Too bad I was sick all day. :(

0 is the number of people who love me: