Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Weekend - Day 1

Thursday, April 15

Douglas' sister Holly, brother Brian, Brian's wife Heidi and their daughter Destiny all arrived early in the morning. They spent the day at our apartment while I went to work most of the day. I piled all shows and students on 3 days (Tuesday-Thursday, instead of Tuesday-Saturday) in order to have the rest of the weekend off. I wasn't able to take Thursday off, but it was worth having the rest of the weekend to spend with family. We got to meet baby Destiny for the first time. She just turned a year old on April 4, so she and Claire are just 4 months apart. They got along remarkably well and had a blast playing together.


It was dark, so I couldn't see when I took the picture. Too bad it's blurry. Destiny is tickling Claire's toes.


Destiny, our little table dancer


Claire and Destiny had a fun time banging things on the coffee table


Awww, they're sharing


Uncle Brian

0 is the number of people who love me: