Friday, April 30, 2010

5 years

Today we celebrated 5 years of marriage. I can't believe it's been 5 years! It sure has gone by quickly. We've gone through 2 moves and one pregnancy since we've been married.


This is one of our wedding pictures displayed in our china cabinet. Since I'm too lazy to take it out and scan it, this is what you get :)

Claire must have known it was a special day today because she let me sleep in 'til NINE! We celebrated tonight by going to dinner and a movie. Simple, but the last time we did that was... actually, I don't remember the last time we went to dinner and a movie, it's been so long. Having a baby makes it difficult to do that. We had a nice time.


We ate at


I love how you can draw on the tablecloth with crayons!


Afterwards, we saw

Super cute movie! We saw it in 3-D and it was very fun.


We topped off the night with

Awesome night! And kid-free!

0 is the number of people who love me: