Friday, April 23, 2010

Family Weekend - Day 3

Saturday, April 17

Today was the reason the whole family had gathered together from all across the country - Meredith and Josh's wedding day! I was fortunate enough to be a bridesmaid, while Douglas was able to walk Meredith down the aisle and give her away (what a special moment that was; I got all teary-eyed.) What a fun experience for me to walk down the aisle, too. I've been a bridesmaid before, but it was for a temple wedding, so no walking down the aisle there. Congratulations, Meredith and Josh! (Meredith McBride, doesn't that have a nice ring to it?)


Emme and Claire hanging out in the dressing room while everyone got ready


Douglas and Meredith - so sweet!


I am directly behind the photographer (you can see my feet if you look close enough)


My bouquet


The wedding party (I have no idea what I'm doing with my wrist)


The bridal party:
me, Emily, Cameron (man of honor) and Holly


The Turner siblings (and Mom)


The Turner family


Awww


My beautiful Claire


Uncle Josh with Destiny and Claire


Love this! All reactions are priceless!


Doesn't Meredith make a gorgeous bride? She made her own wedding dress, by the way


The happy couple

0 is the number of people who love me: