Friday, May 7, 2010

Geek baby

My smart baby walked 5 steps toward me tonight! She is 3 days shy of 9 months. Whoa... crazy baby! She certainly doesn't take after me - I walked at 18 months. I'm so proud of her! Though, now it will be harder to keep up with her. Anyway, guess what she was after that I was holding...

Yep, I have a geek baby. And do you know what her favorite toy is? It's not a stuffed animal, doll or blanket. I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet, because I need to wait until she wakes up tomorrow so I can take a picture because a picture is worth a thousand words. Yes, I'm mean.

But...

I'll let you enjoy a couple other pictures of my geek husband and geek baby, just to keep you entertained until my next post. :)

Level 1 Human


My "Level 1 Human" and my "Level 12 Paladin"

1 is the number of people who love me:

adarhysenthe said...

That is so adorable! I love the whole thing! Geeklets unite!!