Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2011 Holidays

Ok, so I'm a little behind. I realized that I had barely blogged about any holidays this year. So, today we're playing catch up.


Valentine's Day

Coloring a valentine for her boyfriend at church

She received a princess valentine from her grandpa and step-grandma and she LOVED it


St. Patty's Day

Starting off the day with a nap (and green socks)

Sporting a cool hat

Bangers and mash for dinner

Ending the day with green jammies and an apple


Mother's Day

We received corsages at church

It didn't stay on well, so I put it in a vase instead

We played Apples to Apples after dinner and these were my first 3 cards - way to make me feel great on Mother's Day :)

Lame, little, worthless, revealing, ridiculous... but necessary at the same time (I suppose this may be how mothers feel sometimes)

They made me choose between these to describe "innocent": meatloaf, hostages, charging rhinos, bowling balls and choir boys

Anyway, I'm eternally grateful for this beautiful daughter of God for whom I have been entrusted with caring. I'm grateful for the amazing opportunity I have to be a mom. I love you so much, Claire!

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

She's soooo cute! Love that girl. I think I would have chosen meatloaf = innocent. HAHA. I love meatloaf. Never hurt anybody!