Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anniversary Trip

On Saturday, we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We left Claire with my mom and drove to Lake Cuyamaca on Friday to spend the night at the family cabin. It was the first night without Claire so it was a little weird, but very relaxing. I needed that time to rejuvenate and put work aside for a couple days. We went to Julian Friday night to have dinner and also on Saturday on our way home. We had to walk around a bit and visit the cute shops and of course get a pie. We got rhubarb strawberry crumb, which was heavenly! Claire did really well during her first sleepover with Grandma. It was a wonderful weekend and went too fast. We might just have to do it again.

The mugs at the restaurant are boots!


What happens when a store isn't open? It's.....
Most places were closed on Friday night. It was weird. But, that just gave us an excuse to go back Saturday.


Beautiful Lake Cuyamaca (it was so blue, the picture doesn't do it justice)


Exactly 20 weeks pregnant (How cool is it that the halfway point fell on our anniversary?)


Julian:
Someday I want to go for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage


Or maybe a pony-drawn carriage

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

I LOVE Julian! I'm so glad you guys went and got some much needed R & R. Makes me wanna go...