Monday, May 9, 2011

Update

I know you're so anxious to hear an update about a potential ultrasound (I can picture you sitting at your computer and how you're so very disappointed every time you look at this page and discover there's no new info about the baby. Right.) So, after weeks and weeks and weeks of incompetency on the part of Medi-Cal (i.e. asking for paperwork that they originally said wasn't needed, additional paperwork that they never mentioned in the first place, paperwork that was already turned in and apparently lost, etc.), I was so fed up that I finally went to the office for the umpteenth time and told them I couldn't wait any longer. They promised me a phone call the next day, which of course didn't happen, BUT... at least it got the ball rolling and (drum roll, please)...... we got a letter of approval today. FINALLY! We've been denied so many times so this is just a huge relief. The downside? It will take another 2 weeks for our insurance cards to come in the mail. **exaggerated sigh** At least we have Medi-Cal now; we just can't do anything with it until we have our cards. So, as soon as we get the cards, we can schedule an ultrasound. We're moving forward, just very slowly.

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

DANGIT!!!! Ughh, thought you were going to tell us what you're having - besides a baby of course! Love ya!

Oh, and you described me perfectly at the beginning of your post.