Monday, April 14, 2008

The weekend



Saturday we went to the Renaissance Faire here in Escondido. Douglas dressed up but I really don't have anything to dress up in so I didn't. It was ridiculously hot (in the 90s.) Despite the heat, it was pretty fun. Merchants, performers, fighting, lots of stuff. I bought this cool hair thingy. Saturday night we went to our ward activity. It was a melodrama with costumes, sets, hisses and cheers, the whole thing! It was a ton of fun.

Sunday I was able to go to my own ward (congregation) finally. I haven't been able to go since January because it conflicted with Oklahoma so I had to go to an earlier ward. It felt so good to be home!

1 is the number of people who love me:

MVP said...

Hey wait, I was there too! For a little bit before going to do something else...and I can't even remember what that was.