Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random babbling

Today we went and picked up some furniture from our friends who are moving. We got a couch, a big comfy chair, and (drum roll, please)....... a tv! I can't believe it! After our tv broke, lo and behold, we get a call asking if we would like a tv! We had a 27-inch before and now we've upgraded to a 36-inch. It barely fits in our house. We tried it out today watching American Idol from last night. I can't believe Carly's gone! I seriously thought she would make it to the finale with David Archuleta. I cried I was so bummed. Anyway, yesterday I went and gave blood and got a sticker! They didn't give out t-shirts. :( Today I got another student after losing one a couple weeks ago so I'm back to 15. Oh, and I weighed myself and I've lost a grand total of 22 pounds! Only 28 to go! Did you catch all that?

0 is the number of people who love me: