Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Grandma & Grandpa!

Yesterday, we went to Valley Center to celebrate my grandparents' anniversary. It was a family reunion kinda thing. We got to see most of my family on my dad's side. Uncle Harry, Aunt Carol, Aunt Dorothy, Aunt Maria, cousin Ann and cousin-in-law Chris, cousin Kenny, Mom, Dad, Jordan, Jared, Grandma, Grandpa, Douglas and me! (Please don't tell me I missed anyone)


My wonderful grandparents


Me, Dad and Mom's head in the front with Jordan, Jared
and Grandma hidden behind us, Grandpa in the middle
and Ann, Uncle Harry and Aunt Carol on the left
(Douglas was behind the camera)


Aunt Dorothy, Aunt Maria and Kenny's arms on the left,
Chris, Ann, Uncle Harry and Aunt Carol on the right


There are more family members that weren't able to be with us and we missed them. But we had a blast and ate incredibly yummy food thanks to our gourmet chefs! (You know who you are!) Love you all!

0 is the number of people who love me: