Saturday, June 14, 2008

OCMCO at OCPAC

I spent most of the day on Wednesday in Costa Mesa at the Orange County Performing ArtsCenter for the dress rehearsal and concert. It went really well. I saw some familiar faces in the audience, which was really nice.


This is inside the hall. I was able to get a shot from my seat during the dress rehearsal. There are 3 tiers and the acoustics are incredible. It seats about 3,000 people (and it was sold out.) I can't describe the thrill of playing with a big group and that last chord being played and receiving a standing ovation. There is nothing like it.



Backstage during the concert. The Sunbeam Choir (ages 4-6) were so stinkin' cute in their costumes from around the world.


I am trying to track down a picture taken during the dress rehearsal of everyone on stage and the whole adult choir waving American flags during the finale. If I find it, I'll post it.

I am really glad I was able to participate in the concert. It was a big success.

0 is the number of people who love me: