Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yesterday was weird

So, yesterday I went to Big Lots and it was filled with people. This guy looked at me so I smiled and walked away. He followed me! So, I'm thinking it must be a coincidence. I went down another aisle and he followed me again. I'm getting a little nervous at this point but I'm thinking I'm just paranoid. I walk to the other side of the store and realized I had lost him. So, I start looking at cards (I love to do that) and I feel someone brush up against me. I look around and the same guy is walking away from me. Ok, so now I'm scared so I quickly picked out a card and walk to the register. I had just finished paying and was about to walk out the door when this couple behind me asks the clerk if the manager is on duty. She says yes so the lady paying tells her there's this creep walking around the store. I stopped dead. As I'm turning around, the clerk is telling the lady that she's the second person who has said that and that she's gonna go call the police. She walked to the phone really quickly so I didn't have a chance to tell her that I had a similar experience. So, I just told the lady at the counter that I agreed with her and felt scared and hoped she would relate that to the clerk. I left in a hurry because I just wanted to get out of there, so I don't know what happened. I was shaking as I was driving away, so full of gratitude that it wasn't any worse.

Then I went to the funeral of Mary Webster, a sweet lady in our ward. Her son passed away last year from the same cancer and her son-in-law passed away in November. Her poor family!

But, then we went to Souplantation to celebrate Father's Day a day late and ended the day on a happier note. Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!

0 is the number of people who love me: