Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

Today we went to lunch at Fish House Vera Cruz (I had the best shrimp tacos I've ever tasted) and went to Fry's for some toys (well, just a power supply.) Our Fry's has a fish theme so we got lots of fish today. On the way to San Marcos, we passed lots of flags at half mast. It was moving to think that so many people were being respectful to the events of 7 years ago on this day. On the way back, we counted 18 flags (mostly at people's houses) during the 5 minutes from the freeway to our house. It was really neat to see so many flags and it gave me a renewed respect for our country's flag and the people who have sacrificed for our country. BTW, I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to my cousin, Ann! I hope today has been wonderful for you!


Douglas figured out his silverware was magnetic


This was taken from the car (a giant flag at half mast.)
Sorry for the reflection of my teddy bear on the dashboard


God Bless America

0 is the number of people who love me: