Thursday, September 11, 2008

America's Got Talent

Tonight's show made me mad. I usually agree with the results, but tonight some acts went through to the Top 10 that I didn't agree with and some went home that deserved to stay. America voted off Extreme Dance FX and The James Gang. The James Gang didn't do their best last time, but they're still really entertaining. And Extreme Dance FX did AWESOME in their last performance. I'm also ticked at stupid David Hasselhoff who was the determining factor in putting through Joseph Hall (Elvis) over Jonathan Burkin, the baton-twirler. Jonathan SOOO deserved to go to the top 10. He could have won it. He was flawless and never made any mistakes. Sorry, just had to vent.


Jonathan Burkin

Extreme Dance FX

The James Gang

0 is the number of people who love me: