Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things That I Love A-Z

I know, I know, I've been slacking with blogging. That's because nothing out of the ordinary or exciting has happened (well, there is one thing, but you'll have to wait until next Thursday.) So, I decided to post things that I love.

A: APPLEBEE'S

B: BOOKS

C: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

D: DOGS

E: Entertainment

F: FAMILY & FRIENDS

G: GAMES

H: HOLIDAYS

I: INTERNET

J: JACK IN THE BOX

K: KING'S SINGERS

L: LAUGHTER

M: MUSIC

N: NICKELODEON (when it used to be good)


O: ORCHESTRA

P: PAPA JOHN'S

Q: QUARTETS

R: RATS

S: SCRIPTURES

T: TV

U: UNITED STATES

V: VIOLINS

W: WINGS

X: (Since I could not for the life of me find something I like that begins with X, I'm using this as a wild card)
FOREVER PLAID

Y: YOGURT

Z: ZIM (as in INVADER ZIM)

0 is the number of people who love me: