Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Baby Shower

My cousin, Ann, is pregnant also (4 weeks ahead of me), so my Aunt Maria threw both of us a family baby shower at my grandparents' house in Valley Center. Also in attendance were my mom, Jared, Aunt Carol (Ann's mom), Aunt Dorothy, cousin Taylor (Maria's daughter), Michelle, Grandma Gray, Grandma Button, Phyllis and Lynn (former uncle's mom and sister) and Cathy Ann (a good friend of Carol and Dorothy's.) We ate amazing food, opened gifts and just enjoyed each other's company. Ann and I got so spoiled with all the food and gifts.


Blue balloons for Ann, pink balloons for me


Amazing food - I stuffed myself


Probably the best-tasting cakes I have ever had - amazing!


Me and Ann


Jared and Taylor (you can see her red hair right behind Jared) helped with the gifts


You could usually tell which presents were for which mom-to-be by the color of the wrapping paper or bag (that's Taylor in the background)


I had a Winnie the Pooh theme


Beautiful crocheted blankets by my mom


All my gifts


Michelle, Maria, Phyllis and Lynn


Carol and Grandma Gray


My lovely Aunt Dorothy with whipped cream on her chin (provided by the spitfire Taylor)


Me and Ann showing off our bellies (I managed to beat her in size, seeing as I'm not a twig like she is)

0 is the number of people who love me: