Sunday, July 27, 2008

Exciting weekend

Yesterday, Douglas and I went on a double date with our friends Paul and Marlena to Applebee's. It was yummy. I had one of their 3-course specials and got full so I boxed up the shrimp and fries. We came to my family's house and watched Cars and then I remembered I left the food at the restaurant! I was so mad at myself. But, there's nothing I can do about it. Oh, well. Yesterday, I also found out that someone close to me is pregnant (and I'm trying really hard not to be jealous) and also I missed out on a party that I chose not to go to because I thought it was going to be short and I wasn't hungry. Turns out it was great. Grrr. So, I wasn't really a happy camper. Now these things seem silly that I was upset about. Overall, it really was a fun day, despite my complaining. I'm trying to cut back. :)

Today we went to church (which was extra good today) and then came over to my family's house for chicken dinner and cookies!

Tomorrow starts the International Youth Symphony's summer camp I'm participating in (put on by the San Diego Youth Symphony.) I'm really excited but I'm nervous too. This is my 4th year in a row that I'm playing with them so I know it's going to be fun. The first day is always nerve-wracking, though. It's going to be a long, tough two weeks, but it will also be very rewarding. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

1 is the number of people who love me:

The Larsen's said...

I totally know how you feel. We're trying to get pregnant, but no luck so far. Every time I hear someone say that they are pregnant, I want to burst into tears.