Friday, July 10, 2009

Final Baby Shower

Tonight, I had my 3rd and final baby shower. The invitations didn't make it out (thanks to the post office) so most people had very short notice, which meant there wasn't a large turnout. Nonetheless, it was a very nice shower. I got some great things, ate delicious food catered by Souplantation (after arriving an hour late due to some miscommunication, but now we get another free catered meal) and played some fun games. One of the games was where everyone wore two safety pins and if you caught someone saying the word "baby", you got all their pins and whoever ended up with the most pins at the end of the evening won. I ended up winning that game, despite my absent-mindedness due to pregnancy (funny story, I forgot the word I was going to use and ended up sitting here trying to remember. Oh, the irony.) For the other game, people split into teams and rewrote Primary songs so they were about pregnancy and babies instead. There were some really funny ones. What a fun evening!


Pretty decorations


FOOD!!!


Yay, presents!


They forgot to take a picture of the cake until it was already cut. It said "Congratulations, Nicole" instead of "atulations l"


My prize for winning the safety pin game. Chocolate! Doesn't get much better than that.

0 is the number of people who love me: