Thursday, July 16, 2009

Maternity Photo Shoot

Last Friday, my friend Bree and I went to the park to take some pictures of my pregnant belly. She's a talented photographer and she got some great shots. It was over 90 degrees and my hair was down, so it was pretty miserable. But, they turned out great. BTW, the blanket in some of the pictures is the one my mom made for the baby. Here are some of my favorites:

4 is the number of people who love me:

karlie said...

wow you look absolutely gorgeous...she'll be here any day now...im so excited for you!

Liz & Eric Jaeger said...

You are the most beautiful pregnant woman! I loved the pics, your bubby girl will cherish those when shes older. I cant wait to meet her!

Kricket said...

Your belly looks awesome girl! Good for you getting pictures in before she is born. I have been debating about doing that myself. Those will be wonderful for the baby album and well worth your misery in the heat. :P

Ashley said...

Those are such sweet pictures! Wow, I had no idea your hair was so long!!! Come enter some fun giveaways I've got going on my blog. :)