Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun at the Mall

Last Friday, I had Jared duty and I was craving Dairy Queen's new Tagalong blizzard, so I decided to take him to the mall for some ice cream. When we got there, we discovered Dairy Queen is GONE! I was so bummed! We went to a build-your-own frozen yogurt place in the food court instead, which was good, but not quite the same. Then, we decided to go to the pet store. They let you hold the animals now, which is so cool! We held guinea pigs, bunnies, kittens and puppies. We talked to a parrot and watched the hamsters trying to share a wheel. It was fun!




This is on the door as you leave the mall. Not sure the point of it.

1 is the number of people who love me:

Raadgep Fam said...

Shouldnt that be on the other side? Weird! glad you are getting out and having some fun! Free fun well and Frozen Yogurt are great!