Sunday, September 27, 2009

Claire's Baby Blessing

Claire was given a name and a blessing by Douglas tonight in our home (rather than at church.) He talked about her good health and her influence for good on her friends. It was a sacred and beautiful experience.


This morning, I dressed her in her blessing dress made by a good friend of the family (Claire looked so angelic)


After church, we took a nap


And we hung out with Daddy


Then people arrived and we got passed around. Here's beautiful Claire with her great-grandma.


A proud mama


And a proud papa


Then we took family pictures


And ate awesome food



I will forever remember this beautiful day.

2 is the number of people who love me:

karlie said...

glad you had such a wonderful day! You look great! I also love the pics of her at the pumpkin patch...she looks so tiny!

Kricket said...

I'm sorry I missed you guys at church. I think its awesome that Douglas did the blessing at home. It seems more intimate.