Saturday, September 5, 2009

One Month Ago

One month ago today was my due date and I looked like this:


Today I look like this:

Like the lovely background?


One month ago today I was very pregnant and didn't realize how uncomfortable I was until I felt the contrast between then and now. I didn't sleep well because I was so huge and was constantly hungry and in need of midnight snacks. I still don't sleep through the night because of feedings, but I sleep so much better than I did because I'm no longer uncomfortable. I actually feel normal again. I do miss being pregnant sometimes, but I am having so much fun with Claire. And when I get tired of holding her, I can hand her off to someone else. I couldn't do that when I was pregnant. Amazing what a difference a month can make.

2 is the number of people who love me:

Claudia said...

You made me laugh when you said you couldn't give your baby to someone else when she was too heavy to carry when you were pregnant. :) I can relate to sleeping more comfortably now. I always preferred sleeping on my belly and obviously couldn't do that for a while. :)

Kricket said...

Rub it in why don't ya!