Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Clothes!

Claire was given lots of hand-me-downs when I was pregnant. I also got tons of new clothes at my showers. I ended up having to give a lot away since I had so many. Since many of her outfits she'll only wear once, I decided to take a picture of her wearing every outfit. She has worn all her onesies, but still has sleepers and other warmer outfits she hasn't worn yet, since it's been hot lately. And some days she'll just wear her birthday suit when the weather is miserable. Enjoy her 3-week long photo shoot!


First outfit when she was less than 24 hours old - not a very practical newborn outfit

Matching onesie and blanket

One of her favorite outfits (her little stump has since fallen off)

When she was 4 days old, we put this on her, but it was too short, so she didn't like it

So, we changed her into this

First sleeper

I love the watermelons

Sleeping on Mommy's lap

I love her facial expressions

Another sleeper

I discovered she doesn't like hats

Because she calmed down immediately when I took it off

When I told Jared I was going to dress her in a bunny outfit, he got all excited because he thought I was going to dress her to look like a bunny

With her hand over her face

Cute!

Another matching onesie and blanket

This sleeper has way too many buttons

Yet another matching onesie and blanket

First church outfit

I really like this one

Probably my favorite sleeper

Stripes!

Again sleeping on Mommy's lap

This one was a nightmare getting on and off

She's almost smiling

She's getting used to the camera

Second church outfit

She has one more onesie that I wanted to catch her in, but it was too small when I tried to put it on her. I guess that's what happens when you give birth to a 3-month old.

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

That hat picture is so funny! I can't believe all the different outfits. Isn't it so fun??? Thanks for letting me hold her so long tonight. What an angel!