Thursday, June 11, 2009

A new member of the family

Remember my cousin, Ann, who I shared my family shower with? Well, she gave birth today to John Gregory ("Johnny"), a whopping 4lb 9oz baby boy (4 weeks premature.) He's small, but we knew he would be because he was having growth problems inside the womb. Now that he's out, he can receive proper nourishment and grow healthy and strong. Both mom and baby are doing great. And you wanna know the cool thing? My grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary is today. What an awesome present to welcome their first great-grandchild! Ann's giving birth makes me realize that my time is coming up fast. I still have 8 more weeks until I'm due, but she could come earlier and still be healthy. Only time will tell.

1 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

It's so amazing to me how perfect our babies are in utero. I don't know, I always feel like there is some kind of alien in there. He looks beautiful. I am really glad mom and baby are okay.