Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ward Baby Shower

Tonight, I had a baby shower where all the ladies from the ward (congregation) were invited. It was well-attended and I got some really cute stuff. There was awesome food and beautiful decorations. I love baby showers and so it's really fun when it's mine. Special thanks go to Katie and Chanel for putting it all together!


Katie finishing the decorations


Winnie the Pooh theme


Yummy food


This is probably about 2/3 of the people who were there


The gifts


Time to open the gifts


One of the many cute baby girl outfits


After all the gifts were opened and transported back home

2 is the number of people who love me:

Kricket said...

Cute stuff...I love the fact that you wore purple! I don't know if you intended to match your baby theme but it was adorable regardless.

Ashley said...

It's so fun having baby showers and getting cute girl stuff! I'm glad you got such a great shower!