Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bate's Nut Farm

It has been a tradition for years for us to go to Nate's Butt Farm... er... Bate's Nut Farm the day after Thanksgiving. They always have a craft fair so we go to look at the crafts, buy snacks and feed the animals. There wasn't anything at the booths I really wanted so I didn't buy anything but I had fun looking at everything. We bought some sausage at the general store for later and we fed the animals with the corn that had fallen on the ground from clumsy children. We came home and ate turkey-salad sandwhiches and the snacks Mom bought for lunch. And since it is officially the Christmas season, we watched A Muppet Christmas Carol. Such a good movie!


Feeding the sheep


"Can I have some more?"


What a chunk


"Yay, I'm a llama again! ...wait..."


They missed one


The emu on the right would NOT hold still. He kept walking back and forth and hiding.


Do you ever have that nagging feeling that you're being watched?

0 is the number of people who love me: