Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I turn 24 and am officially in my mid-20s! My dad and I have a running joke about a "problem." When Jordan was born, he had 3 kids who were 3 years apart. That is, as soon as I turned 6 four months later. He always liked to tell people his kids were 7, 4 and 1 or 12, 9 and 6 or whatever the case may be. So every year on Jordan's birthday, he tells me he has a problem because it's just not the same telling people his kids are 17, 14 and 12 or 17, 15 and 12. Michelle's birthday comes before mine so she begins to solve the problem and I resolve it on November 15 each year. Consequently, Jared was born 12 years after Jordan so every 3 years, we are multiples of 3. This year, Dad can officially say his kids are 24, 21, 18 and 6. You're welcome, Dad!

0 is the number of people who love me: