Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hangin' with the Girls!

I've had several opportunities within the past couple weeks to have some "girl time." (I love my husband, but girl time is needed.)

Saturday, Oct 25 I went to a bridal shower for my friend, Renee. I got a chance to meet some great people and eat some awesomely great food!


Then I drove immediately over to Jenn's house for some more girl time! I met Jenn and Mary and then we drove to Chili's and watched High School Musical 3. I can't believe I actually liked the movie! It was so cheesy and corny but very entertaining. We spent the evening just laughing and laughing. We tried the new chocolate chip molten cake at Chili's (which was so good!) Somehow an "argument" started between Jenn and Mary about a character in High School Musical (I was not a part of it because I knew nothing about the movie at the time) and Mary ended up asking the table across from us (which was filled with teenagers) to settle the argument. It was so funny! And the waiter was SO hitting on Mary. I've never seen a waiter spend so much time at a single table. He even got down on his knees and started talking to us! We had a blast!

The following Wednesday, I got to go to Ihop for lunch with Katie and her two adorable little girls! I am so bummed that I didn't take any pictures. But it was a ton of fun!

Then that evening I got to spend some time with Lynn while we made posters for the Halloween activity (which I do have pictures of, but will be posted later.)

It has been so much fun to be with all these amazing girls! I hope to do it again soon!

1 is the number of people who love me:

karlie said...

Gotta love girl time! Something I wish I had more time for too...=)