Friday, November 21, 2008

Show me some love

Pretty please? Hardly anybody comments on my blog. Am I boring? Does nobody read this?

5 is the number of people who love me:

Jessica said...

I totally read your blog!! And it makes me miss CA! Especially when I live in freezing cold Rexburg! I've been meaning to ask you too, if you went on any specific diet? Because you look amazing! Tell your Mom and everyone I said hi too!

~The Redhead~ said...

This is a comment. Ladeda Commenty commentish comment. Hooray

Jessica said...

That's amazing! I wish I had that kind of self control. What are you guys doing for the holidays? We'll be going home for Christmas. We're really excited, so is my mom! I was thinking, if you could figure out how, I would love to hear some of your music on the blog. Like if you could record yourself or something. Maybe that doesn't sound like something you'd want to do, but I'm just dying to hear you play something!

Nicole said...

Ok, since all 2 of you responded, I'll keep posting for your reading enjoyment.

Unknown said...

I love you, Nicole! I read your blog!
Mom